- Inventory Home Collection
- Vaughan - The Enclave at UTE
- Brampton - Eldorado Village
- Maple - Chelsea
- Thornhill - Otto
- Brampton - Cleave View Estate
- Brampton - Mayfield Village
- Caledon - Pathways
- Queensville - Queensville
- Richmond Hill - Brushwood
- Richmond Hill - Observatory Hill
- Stouffville - Forest Green
- Toronto - Ivy Hall Estates
- Vaughan - Kleinburg Hills
- Vaughan - Upper West Side
- Woodbridge - Woodbridge
- Aurora - The Arbors
- Nobleton - King Country Estates
- About Us
- Design Studio
- Customer Service
- News & Events
- Contact Us
• Architecturally controlled streetscapes with pleasing exterior colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations.
• Contemporary elevations consisting of finesse stone with brick, stucco, aluminum and aluminum wood board exteriors (as per elevation)
• Precast concrete and or stucco window sills, headers and arches, as per elevation.
• Modified bitumen flat roofing system providing superior protection against water leakage and extreme weather conditions.
• Exterior glass railing system as per elevations.
• Maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, downspouts and eavestroughs as per elevation.
• Prefinished Aluminum sectional roll-up garage doors with tempered and thermal privacy glazing.
• Contemporary exterior coach lights on front facades.
• Fully sodded lot.
• Fully paved driveway consisting of a base and top coat finish.
SUPERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS:
• Vinyl casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows) with low-E and argon filled gas throughout (basement to be Low-E only). All operating windows to be screened.
• French doors and/or 10’ sliding door assemblies at rear and/or leading to porches/patios, as per plan.
• 8’ high insulated front entry door(s) with full privacy glass insert– height approximate, as per plan.
• Garage to house entry door where grade permits as per final approved grading plan.
• Front entry doors with satin-nickel grip set, and passage and deadbolts used on all side and rear entry doors with matching floor mounted doorstops (except for sliding doors).
• 9 foot ceilings on ground floor, main and upper floor (excluding areas due to mechanical or structural requirements).
• Smooth ceilings throughout the ground floor, main floor and third floor hallway. All third floor bedrooms and closets to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders.
• Modern 5 ¼” baseboard throughout with matching 3” casing around all windows, doorways and flat arches.
• Approximately 7’ tall Contemporary flat panel interior doors throughout.
• Modern satin nickel finished lever door handles with matching hinges.
• All interior doors and trim to be painted white.
• All walls to be primed and painted, choice of 1 of 4 colours from Vendor’s standard samples to choose from.
• Stained finish Oak veneer stairs with modern square handrail and round metal pickets chosen from vendors standard samples. (not including painted spruce stairs to basement area).
• Wired shelving in all closet areas.
• Upgraded 12” x 24” floor tile in foyer, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms, (as per plan) from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Approximately 5” wide plank Prefinished stained strip laminate flooring throughout all levels and stair landings (as per plan and excluding tiled areas).
• European design flat panel cabinets with approximately 40” taller upper cabinets (from vendor’s standard samples).
• Islands, pantries and flush breakfast bars as per plan.
• Quartz countertops in kitchen from vendor’s standard samples.
• Deep undermount single bowl stainless steel sink.
• Chrome single hole faucet with integrated pull out spray
• Modern 4 piece stainless steel appliance Package with deeper fridge upper cabinet and side gables providing a built in look.
• Dishwasher space with electrical and plumbing supply.
• Wall tiles in all bathtub enclosures to ceiling height. Separate shower stalls to include tiles on ceiling.
• All bathrooms to receive upgraded 2 piece elongated toilet.
• Separate shower stall in Master Ensuite to include frameless clear glass shower enclosure, mosaic floor tile, 1 recessed waterproof potlight and one rain shower head.
• Powder room to receive modern floating vanity chosen from vendor’s standard samples.
• Square white undermount porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with superior faucet package and mechanical pop up drain.
• Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout, (excluding ensuite), as per plan.
• Stand alone soaker tubs in all Master Ensuites where applicable. (as per plan)
• European design flat panel vanity cabinets with laminate countertops and top drawers where applicable excluding the Master Ensuite, which will have a Quartz countertop, chosen from Vendors’s standard samples.
• Upgraded vanity light fixtures in all bathrooms.
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM:
• Deep laundry tubs with chrome faucet.
• All required plumbing, electrical and venting rough-ins will be provided for future washer and dryer installation (supplied and installed by others).
COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND FEATURES:
• Control switch located in interior of home near garage to power off your future garage door opener for added safety and security.
• Capped gas line at rear of home for future BBQ hook up.
• Two exterior water taps (one located in the garage)
• Rough-in central vacuum system terminated in garage.
• Smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard wired as per Ontario Building Code.
• Programmable ENERGY STAR thermostat.
• Door chimes at front entry doors.
• Video Entry Phone located at front entry door with one master unit located within the home for added safety and security.
• Professionally cleaned duct work prior to closing.
• Garage door opener as per plan.
• Monitored security system consisting of master control and display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling entry doors and main and basement windows with purchaser’s order of monitoring service from builder’s supplier.
LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY:
• 100 AMP Electrical Service
• 10 LED pot lights on main floor (excluding vaulted or cathedral ceilings, open to above areas and any second floor areas).
• One exterior SEASONAL electrical outlet mounted on soffit, operated on a separate switch.
• European height white Décora plugs and switches throughout, as per vendors standard specifications.
• Ceiling light fixtures in all rooms with the exception of the living room (as per plan) which will have a switched wall outlet.
• Weather proof exterior outlets – one at front, one at rear and one exterior plug on any exterior balcony, as per plan.
• Electrical wall outlet(s) in garage and an electrical outlet per garage door on garage ceiling for future garage door opener.
• Cable rough-in in family room or great room, den, loft and all bedrooms (RG-6 Cable Standard).
• Telephone rough-in in Kitchen, living room, den, family room or great room, and all bedrooms.
• Approx. 8 foot poured concrete walls with heavy duty damp proofing, drainage board, weeping tiles and full height blanket insulation.
• Tongue and groove subfloor to be glued, screwed and sanded.
• 2 x 6 exterior wall construction.
• Conventional air circulating system (HRV) – simplified/partial.
• High efficiency natural gas furnace with ECM Motor
• Taped heating/cooling ducts in basement and garage ceiling.
• Poured concrete porch AND steps, as per plan and grading approval.
• Reinforced concrete garage floors with grade beams.
• Advanced floor joist system utilizing upgraded “Engineered Floor Joist Technology. (excluding areas due to structural design)
• Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered box out window areas.
• Rough-in three piece plumbing in basement for future bathroom, as per vendor’s standard location.
• Cold Cellar with solid core door, weather stripping, light and floor drain.
• All garage walls to be fully dry walled and to be prime painted.
**All homes will be Energy Star Qualified. Energy Star for new homes is an initiative for Natural Resources Canada to promote energy efficient home building in Ontario. Performance tested, third party verified and government backed, the Energy Star label is your assurance that your new home is built to exact energy efficient guidelines.**
The Tarion Warranty Program offers:
• Seven (7) Year protection on structural defects
• Two (2) Year protection on mechanicals and materials including electrical, plumbing, heating and distribution systems, all exterior cladding, windows and doors.
• One (1) Year protection on workmanship and material defects.
All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/ brand/industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards & tolerances. Measurements may by converted from imperial to metric or vice versa & actual product size may vary slightly as a result.
All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendors’ sole Discretion.
All features and finishes where Purchaser is given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the Vendor’s predetermined standard selections. Useable square footages may vary from stated floor areas.
Select your home search filters, then click the "Find" button.