- Inventory Home Collection
- Vaughan - The Enclave at UTE
- Brampton - Eldorado Village
- Maple - Chelsea
- Thornhill - Otto
- Brampton - Cleave View Estate
- Brampton - Mayfield Village
- Caledon - Pathways
- Queensville - Queensville
- Richmond Hill - Brushwood
- Richmond Hill - Observatory Hill
- Stouffville - Forest Green
- Toronto - Ivy Hall Estates
- Vaughan - Kleinburg Hills
- Vaughan - Upper West Side
- Woodbridge - Woodbridge
- Aurora - The Arbors
- Nobleton - King Country Estates
- About Us
- Design Studio
- Customer Service
- News & Events
- Contact Us
1. The Vendor, to ensure a pleasing streetscape, architecturally controls exterior colour schemes, elevations, sitings and materials.
2. Solid clay brick and/or stone with Hardie , Crezone and Stucco detailing, as per elevation.
3. Soldier coursing, exterior columns, arches, keystones and other detailing as per elevation.
4. Precast concrete window sills.
5. 30 year self-sealing shingles.
6. Roll-up style molded or composite sectional garage doors with heavy-duty springs and decorative glazing.
7. Coach lights on front façade.
9. Base coat for driveway (top coat to be done at a cost to the purchaser of $800).
DOORS AND WINDOWS:
10. Low “E” with Argon gas filled vinyl Casement windows throughout with internal grilles on all front elevations, as per plan (excluding basement windows). Operating windows are screened.
11. Taller windows on main floor to compliment 9’ ceiling height, as per design.
12. Insulated metal front and side doors, as per plan.
13. Insulated metal entry door from garage to house if grade permits.
14. Satin nickel front door grip-set, passage and deadbolts on all side and rear entry doors (except patio doors).
EXCITING INTERIOR FEATURES:
15. Approximately 9ft ceilings on all main floors and 8ft on second floor. (excluding areas due to mechanical or structural requirements)
16. 4 ¼” colonial style baseboards throughout with 2 ¾” casings on all main and second floor windows, doorways and flat arches.
17. Approximately 6’-8” tall Classique Series 800 Doors with satin nickel finish lever handles and hinges (except entry doors).
18. Interior doors and trim to be painted white and walls to be painted off-white from vendor’s standard selection (one colour throughout).
19. Natural finish oak veneer staircase and oak 1-3/4” pickets with 3” half round handrails and oak veneer stair stringers from first to second floor and from main floor to basement door entry (as per plan) with solid oak nosing.
20. “Optional” Direct vent natural gas fireplace with Limestone look precast stone mantel from vendors’ standard selection (as per plan). See thru fireplaces to be installed approximately 24” above the finished floor and framed with white painted trim on both sides. (as per plan)
21. Interior decorative smooth columns (as per plan). Sizes vary according to structural requirements.
22. All ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders except kitchens, bathrooms, main and second floor laundry rooms which have a smooth finish.
23. “Optional” Cold cellar provided in basement with weather stripping, solid core door, ceiling light and floor drain (as per plan)
24. Imported ceramic tile flooring (12”x12” or 13”x13”) in foyer, main hall (as per plan), kitchen, powder room and main or second floor laundry room and all bathrooms as per vendors’ standard samples.
25. 2 ¼”x ¾” natural finish strip hardwood flooring (except tiled areas) on main floor (Kitchen level) and on stair landings from first to second floor and from main floor to basement entry door, where applicable.
26. Quality Berber carpet (Cupido or equivalent) with 7/16” chip foam on complete second floor to non-tiled areas.
27. Imported 8”x10” ceramic tiles in all bath tub enclosures up to the ceiling. Separate shower stalls to include tiles on ceiling.
28. Separate shower stall in Master ensuite with 2 recessed potlights and a ceiling mounted rain shower head and single framed shower door. (as per plan).
29. Pedestal sink in all powder rooms.
30. Single lever faucets with mechanical pop-ups in all bathrooms, as per vendor’s standard selection.
31. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout, as per vendor’s standard plan.
32. Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms. Oval mirror in powder room.
33. Flat panel Oak or Maple cabinetry with arborite countertops, from vendor’s standard samples.
34. Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms.
35. Upgraded light fixtures in all second floor bathrooms with ceiling mounted globe fixture in all powder rooms.
36. Flat panel Oak or Maple kitchen cabinets with arborite countertops and flush breakfast bars as per vendor’s standard samples.
37. Stainless steel kitchen sink.
38. Single lever kitchen faucet in Chrome finish with pull-out spray as per vendor’s standard selection.
39. Rough in for dishwasher and space provided including electrical and plumbing supply.
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM:
40. Deep laundry tubs with chrome faucets.
41. All required plumbing, electrical, and venting rough-ins will be provided for future Washer and Dryer installation.
42. Convenience and security of floor drains for all second floor laundry rooms.
COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND FEATURES:
43. Programmable Energy Star thermostat.
44. Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
45. All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
46. Rough-in central vacuum system (all pipes dropped to basement).
47. Two exterior water taps (one in rear of home and one in garage - TH-6 model only in Garage).
48. Door chimes at all front entry doors.
49. Monitored security system consisting of DSC power 832 master control with liquid crystal display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling entry doors and main and basement windows with purchaser’s order of monitoring service from builder’s supplier (see sales representative for details).
NATURAL GAS, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING:
50. 100 AMP electrical service.
51. Weather-proof exterior electrical outlets – one at front entry and one at rear.
52. Electrical outlet in garage for future garage door opener, controlled by a switch in main floor mud room/laundry room for your safety and security (as per plan).
53. Interior light fixtures or wall switched outlets in all bedrooms, family room, great room, dining room, living room, kitchen/breakfast area, den, halls and laundry area as per vendor’s specifications.
54. Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard-wired (as per Ontario Building Code).
55. Décora style switches & plugs throughout, as per vendor’s standard specifications. (excluding fireplace switch)
56. Telephone rough in provided in kitchen, living room, den, family room or great room and all bedrooms.
57. Cable rough-in in family room or great room and all bedrooms (RG-6 Cable Standard).
58. Approximately 8’-0” high poured concrete basement walls with heavy-duty damp proofing, drainage membrane and weeping tiles. (Except TH-6)
59. Full height blanket insulation in basement. (as per plan and building code requirements)
60. Roof and wall insulation as per current Ontario Building code.
61. Poured concrete porch and entry stairs (as per plan and approved grading)
62. Reinforced concrete garage floors with grade beams.
63. 5/8” tongue and groove sub-flooring to be nailed, sanded and screwed.
64. 2’ x 6” exterior wall construction.
65. Spray foam insulation in all garage ceiling areas below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
66. All garages to be fully drywalled, taped and primed.
67. “Optional” Rough-in three piece drain in basement as per vendor’s standard location.
68. Sealed heating/cooling ducts in basement and garage ceilings.
69. High-efficiency natural gas furnace with ECM motor and conventional HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator – partially ducted)
LIVE WORK UNITS:
70. All units will be drywalled, primed and ready for paint.
71. Separate heating unit from residential unit.
72. Separate electrical metering.
The Tarion Warranty Program offers:
• Seven (7) Year protection on structural defects
• Two (2) Year protection on mechanicals and materials including electrical, plumbing, heating and distribution systems, all exterior cladding, windows and doors.
• One (1) Year protection on workmanship and material defects.
• All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/ brand/ industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards & tolerances. Measurements may by converted from imperial to metric or vice versa & actual product size may vary slightly as a result.
• All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendors’ sole Discretion.
• All features and finishes where Purchaser is given the option to select the style and/ or colour shall be from the Vendor’s predetermined standard selections. Useable square footages may vary from stated floor areas.
Prices & specifications subject to change without notice E. & O.E.
*Limited time offer. © MAY 1, 2015 CountryWide Homes. All Rights Reserved.
Select your home search filters, then click the "Find" button.