- Inventory Home Collection
- Vaughan - The Enclave at UTE
- Brampton - Eldorado Village
- Maple - Chelsea
- Thornhill - Otto
- Brampton - Cleave View Estate
- Brampton - Mayfield Village
- Caledon - Pathways
- Queensville - Queensville
- Richmond Hill - Brushwood
- Richmond Hill - Observatory Hill
- Stouffville - Forest Green
- Toronto - Ivy Hall Estates
- Vaughan - Kleinburg Hills
- Vaughan - Upper West Side
- Woodbridge - Woodbridge
- Aurora - The Arbors
- Nobleton - King Country Estates
- About Us
- Design Studio
- Customer Service
- News & Events
- Contact Us
4585 Mayfield Road
One of the benefits of village living is the convenience of being so near to independent businesses in your neighbourhood. Mayfield has an array of live/work opportunities for business owners who would love to be connected to their customers on a street level. Success is reliant on customers; imagine having them as neighbours and friends?
Mayfield Village is destined to become Brampton's newest urbanistic inspired residential community
- A visually attractive, sustainable, and pedestrian oriented urban community
- The community includes a variety of natural features including a valley, a woodlot/wetland, and a naturalized channel intersecting the community from north to south
- Mayfield village will be a transit-supportive community as it features a central transit spine that provides all residents with easy walking distances to all the homes, commercial complexes, schools and parks within the community.
- The community offer a diversity in dwellings – everything from single family homes, to Town Homes to Live Work Town Homes.
- Mayfield Village is minutes to HWY 410, your gateway to the Greater Toronto Area
- The community will be within minutes of big box retail which is being built on the South East Corner of Mayfield and Bramalea Road.
- Residents of Mayfield Village may also find employment at the Industrial Park which is being built on the west side of Dixie Road, just south of Mayfield Road.
- Mayfield Village is in great proximity to several Local Amenities including: Heart Lake Conservation Area, Brampton Civic Hospital, Brampton Soccer Centre and City Wide Park (Sesquicentennial Park)
Select your home search filters, then click the "Find" button.