- Inventory Home Collection
- Vaughan - The Enclave at UTE
- Brampton - Eldorado Village
- Maple - Chelsea
- Thornhill - Otto
- Brampton - Cleave View Estate
- Brampton - Mayfield Village
- Caledon - Pathways
- Queensville - Queensville
- Richmond Hill - Brushwood
- Richmond Hill - Observatory Hill
- Stouffville - Forest Green
- Toronto - Ivy Hall Estates
- Vaughan - Kleinburg Hills
- Vaughan - Upper West Side
- Woodbridge - Woodbridge
- Aurora - The Arbors
- Nobleton - King Country Estates
- About Us
- Design Studio
- Customer Service
- News & Events
- Contact Us
STANDARD QUALITY FEATURES – MAYFIELD VILLAGE
1. The Vendor, to ensure a pleasing streetscape, architecturally controls exterior colour schemes, elevations, sitings and materials.
2. Solid clay brick and/or stone with Hardie or Crezone detailing and Stucco details, as per elevation.
3. Soldier coursing, exterior columns, arches, keystones and other detailing as per elevation.
4. Precast concrete window sills, headers and entrance arches (as per elevation).
5. 25 year self-sealing shingles.
6. Roll-up style molded or composite sectional garage doors with heavy-duty springs and decorative glazing.
7. Coach lights on front façade.
9. Base coat for driveway (top coat to be done at a cost to the purchaser of $1000 for a double garage and $750 for single garage).
DOORS AND WINDOWS
10. Vinyl Casement windows throughout with internal grilles on all front elevations, as per plan (excluding basement windows). Operating windows are screened.
11. Taller windows on main floor to compliment 9' ceiling height, as per design. (with the exemption of 15' towns)
12. Insulated metal front, side and rear entry doors, as per plan.
13. Insulated metal entry door from garage to house if grade permits.
14. Brushed chrome front door grip-set, passage and deadbolts on all side and rear entry doors (except patio doors).
EXCITING INTERIOR FEATURES
8' ceilings throughout for 15ft Towns- 9ft on ceilings on main floor and 8 ft on second floor for Single Detached and 20' towns.
16. 4 ¼"- colonial style baseboards throughout with 2-¾" casings on all main and second floor windows, doorways and flat arches.
17. Classique Series 800 Doors with brushed chrome finish lever handles and hinges (except entry doors).
18. Interior doors and trim to be painted white and walls to be painted off-white from vendor's standard selection (one colour throughout).
19. Natural finish oak staircase and oak 1-3/4" pickets with 3"half round handrails and oak veneer stair stringers from first to second floor and from main floor to basement door entry (as per plan) with solid oak nosing.
20. Direct vent natural gas fireplace with precast Limestone look stone mantel from vendors' standard selection (as per plan). See thru fireplaces to be installed approximately 24" above the finished floor and framed with white painted trim on both sides.
21. Interior decorative smooth columns (as per plan). Sizes vary according to structural requirements.
22. All ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders except kitchens, bathrooms, main and second floor laundry rooms which have a smooth finish.
23. Cold cellar provided in basement with weather stripping, solid core door, ceiling light and floor drain (Single detached and semis only)
24. Imported ceramic tile flooring (12"x12" or 13"x13") in foyer, main hall (as per plan), kitchen, powder room and main or second floor laundry room and all bathrooms as per vendors' standard samples.
25. 2 ¼"x ¾" strip hardwood flooring in natural finish (except tiled areas) on main floor and on stair landings from first to second floor and from main floor to basement entry door, where applicable. Quality Berber carpet (Cupido or equivalent) with 7/16" chip foam on second floor to non-tiled areas.
26. Imported 8"x10" ceramic tiles in all bath tub enclosures up to the ceiling. Separate shower stalls to include tiles on ceiling.
27. Separate shower stall in Master ensuite with surface mounted light fixture (as per plan).
28. Pedestal sink in all powder rooms.
29. Single lever faucets with mechanical pop-ups in all bathrooms, as per vendor's standard selection.
30. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout, as per vendor's standard plan.
31. Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms. Oval mirror in powder room.
32. Flat panel Oak or Maple cabinetry with arborite countertops, from vendor's standard samples.
33. Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms.
34. Exhaust fan vented to outside in all bathrooms.
35. Upgraded light fixtures in all second floor bathrooms with ceiling mounted globe fixture in all powder rooms.
36. Flat panel Oak or Maple kitchen cabinets with arborite countertops, as per vendor's standard samples.
37. Stainless steel kitchen sink with ledgeback and spillway.
38. Single lever kitchen faucet in Chrome finish with pull-out spray as per vendor's standard selection.
39. Rough in for dishwasher and space provided including electrical and plumbing supply.
CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY
40. Cable rough-in in family room or great room and all bedrooms (RG-6 Cable Standard).
41. All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
42. Rough-in central vacuum system (all pipes dropped to basement).
43. Telephone rough in provided in kitchen, living room, den, family room or great room and all bedrooms.
44. Door chimes at front and side entry doors if applicable.
45. Monitored security system consisting of DSC power 832 master control with liquid crystal display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling entry doors and main and basement windows with purchaser's order of monitoring service from builder's supplier (see sales representative for details).
NATURAL GAS, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING
46. 100 AMP electrical service.
47. Weather-proof exterior electrical outlet at rear.
48. Electrical outlet in garage for future garage door opener, and shut off switch in main floor mud room/laundry room (as per plan).
49. Interior light fixtures or wall switched outlets in all bedrooms, family room, great room, dining room, living room, kitchen/breakfast area, den, halls and laundry area as per vendor's specifications.
50. Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard-wired (as per Ontario Building Code).
51. Décora style switches & plugs throughout, as per vendor's standard specifications.
52. Two exterior water taps (one in rear of home and one in garage).
53. Poured concrete basement walls with heavy-duty damp proofing drainage membrane and weeping tiles.
54. Poured concrete porch (as per plan)
55. Poured concrete garage floor.
56. 5/8" tongue and groove sub-flooring to be nailed, sanded and screwed.
57. All garages to be fully drywalled, taped and primed.
58. Rough-in three piece drain in basement as per vendor's standard location.
STANDARD ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
• Low E Windows with Argon gas filled cavities.
• R-50 Roof Insulation & R-31 in non-attic areas of roof, R12 Basement wrap wall to 6" above concrete slab.
• 2"x6" exterior wall construction with R-22 insulation.
• R31 Foam insulation to all rooms above garages and exposed floor areas.
• ENERGY STAR® PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT.
• High-efficiency furnace and conventional HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator – partially ducted).
The Tarion Warranty Program offers:
• Seven (7) Year protection on structural defects
• Two (2) Year protection on mechanicals and materials including electrical, plumbing, heating and distribution systems, all exterior cladding, windows and doors.
• One (1) Year protection on workmanship and material defects.
• All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/ brand/industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards & tolerances. Measurements may by converted from imperial to metric or vice versa & actual product size may vary slightly as a result.
• All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendors' sole Discretion.
• All features and finishes where Purchaser is given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the Vendor's predetermined standard selections. Useable square footages may vary from stated floor areas.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. E.&.O.E.
© 2005 CountryWide Homes. All Rights Reserved. November 26, 2013 - Towns & Singles
Select your home search filters, then click the "Find" button.