- Inventory Home Collection
- Vaughan - The Enclave at UTE
- Brampton - Eldorado Village
- Maple - Chelsea
- Thornhill - Otto
- Brampton - Cleave View Estate
- Brampton - Mayfield Village
- Caledon - Pathways
- Queensville - Queensville
- Richmond Hill - Brushwood
- Richmond Hill - Observatory Hill
- Stouffville - Forest Green
- Toronto - Ivy Hall Estates
- Vaughan - Kleinburg Hills
- Vaughan - Upper West Side
- Woodbridge - Woodbridge
- Aurora - The Arbors
- Nobleton - King Country Estates
- About Us
- Design Studio
- Customer Service
- News & Events
- Contact Us
1. Traditional and Modern inspired architecture utilizing brick, stone, stucco and architectural Hardie board, as per elevation.
2. Precast concrete and or stucco window sills, headers and arches, as per elevation.
3. Black metal and/or Copper accent roof(s), as per elevation, all other roof areas to receive 35 year self sealing shingles.
4. Decorative colour coordinated exterior aluminum railings.
5. Maintenance – free aluminum soffits, fascia, downspouts and eaves troughs.
6. “Carriage House” metal insulated sectional roll-up garage doors with heavy duty springs & decorative glazing.
7. Elegant Coach lights at all doorways on all front elevations.
8. Fully paved driveways, base and top coat.
9. Fully sodded front and rear yards, Narrow side yards may be graveled at the Vendor’s sole discretion.
SUPERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS:
10. ENERGY STAR rated coloured coordinated taller vinyl casement windows with low-E, argon gas throughout (basement to be Low-E windows). All operable windows to be screened. Internal aluminum grilles on all front elevations as per plan.
11. 8’ sliding rear patio doors (Single Detached) and 5’ sliding patio doors (Townhomes) leading to porches/patios, as per plan.
12. Insulated metal entry door from garage to house, if grade permits.
13. Front entry doors with satin-nickel grip set, and all other entry doors with standard finish passage and deadbolts.
14. 9 foot ceilings on main floor and 8 foot ceilings in basement and second floor (excluding areas due to mechanical or structural requirements).
15. Stipple finish ceilings thru-out (Townhomes) and (Single Detached) to have Smooth finish ceilings on Main floor (excluding open to above areas) and all second floor ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders with the exception of bathrooms and second floor laundry rooms.
16. 4 ¼" colonial style baseboard with 2 ¾" casings on all main and second floor windows, doorways and squared archways (Townhomes).
17. Upgraded Colonial 5 ¼" baseboard and 3" casing throughout on all doorways, squared archways and windows (Single Detached).
18. Approximately 6'-8" high series 800 colonist interior doors thru-out the main and second floors (Townhomes).
19. Approximately 7'-0" two panel smooth style interior doors thru-out the main and second floors (Single Detached).
20. Satin-nickel interior lever door handles and hinges thru-out both the townhomes and single detached models.
21. Natural finish Oak veneer stairs (not including unfinished spruce basement staircase).
22. 1 5/16" natural finish oak pickets and 2 5/8" handrail in all (Townhomes) from vendor’s standard samples and solid oak nosing.
23. 1 ¾" natural finish oak pickets with a 3" handrail for all (Single Detached) from vendor's standard samples, with 3" handrail and solid oak nosing.
24. "OPTIONAL" (Townhomes) and "STANDARD" (Single Detached) Direct vent 38 inch "LINEAR" natural gas fireplace with matching black metal surround from vendor’s standard selection (as per plan). See thru "LINEAR" fireplaces to be installed approximately 24" above the finished floor with same finishing on both sides.
25. Imported 13" x 13" tile flooring in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, powder room, laundry room, all bathrooms, lower finished foyer (as per plan) from Vendor’s standard samples.
26. 2 ¼" x ¾" Natural finish strip hardwood flooring on the main floor and stair landings in all (Townhome models as per plan and excluding tiled areas).
27. 3" x ¾" Natural finish strip hardwood flooring on the main floor, Upper hallway and stair landings in all (Single Detached models as per plan and excluding tiled areas).
28. Luxurious Berber carpeting on the upper hallway and second floor bedrooms, from vendor's standard samples for all (Townhomes).
29. Luxurious Berber carpeting thru-out all the second floor bedrooms for all (Single Detached).
30. Choice of Maple or Oak kitchen cabinets with approximately 40" extended height uppers (from vendor's standard line).
31. Islands, pantry and/or chef desk, as per plan.
32. Flush breakfast bars in kitchen, as per plan, “Optional” in (Townhome models).
33. Granite countertops in kitchen/Servery areas from vendor's standard samples in all Single Detached models.
34. Laminate countertops in all Townhome models from vendor's standard samples.
35. Double-bowl stainless steel sink.
36. Single lever "Delta" chrome kitchen faucet with integrated pull out spray.
37. Rough-in dishwasher space with electrical and plumbing supply.
38. 8x10 tiles in all bathtub enclosures (excluding the Master Ensuite) up to but not including the ceiling. Separate shower stalls to include tiles on ceiling.
39. All bathrooms to receive 2 piece elongated water sense certified water saving toilets throughout.
40. Master Ensuite shower stall with framed glass door, 2 recessed pot lights and one ceiling mounted RAIN shower head.
41. Powder room to receive Oval mirror, upgraded pedestal sink and standard 2 piece elongated toilet.
42. Upgraded STAND ALONE soaker tubs in all Master Ensuites in all (Single Detached) models as per plan.
43. Corner step up tubs in all Master Ensuites as per plan in all (Townhomes).
44. Crisp white porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with "Delta" single lever faucet package and mechanical pop up drain.
45. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout (except for Master Ensuite) as per plan.
46. Choice of Maple or Oak cabinetry (from standard line), with arborite counters and vanity top drawers (where applicable).
47. Upgraded vanity light fixtures in all bathrooms, with standard ceiling mounted fixture in powder room.
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM
48. Deep laundry tubs with chrome faucet.
49. All required plumbing, electrical and venting rough-ins will be provided for future Washer and Dryer installation.
50. Convenience and security of laundry room curb with drain within all second floor applications.
COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND FEATURES
51. Control switch located on interior of home near garage to house door to power off your future garage door opener for your safety and security.
52. Capped gas line at rear of home for future BBQ hook up.
53. Rough in central vacuum system with all runs dropped to the basement.
54. Two exterior hose bibs are included, one at the rear and one in the garage.
55. Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
56. Smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard wired as per Ontario Building Code.
57. Programmable ENERGY STAR thermostat.
58. Door chimes at front entry doors.
59. Conduit pipe from basement to roof attic for future solar panel installation.
60. Professionally cleaned duct work prior to closing.
61. Monitored security system consisting of master control and display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling entry doors and main and basement windows with purchaser’s order of monitoring service from builder’s supplier.
LIGHTING. ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY
62. 100 AMP Electrical Service
63. One exterior SEASONAL electrical outlet mounted on soffit, operated on a separate switch.
64. White Decora plugs and switches throughout, excluding fireplace switch as per Vendor’s standard specifications.
65. Interior light fixtures or wall switched outlets in all bedrooms, family room, kitchen, great room, dining room, living room, breakfast area, den, halls, laundry and capped outlet in open to above areas as per vendors specifications.
66. Weather proof exterior electrical outlets- one at front entry, one at rear and one exterior plug on any accessible front exterior balcony, as per plan.
67. Electrical wall outlet(s) in garage and an electrical outlet per garage door on garage ceiling for future garage door opener.
68. Cable rough-in in family room/great room, den, loft and all bedrooms (RG-6 Cable Standard). Locations to be determined at Grand Alarms Appointment.
69. Telephone rough-in in Kitchen, living room, den, family room or great room, and all bedrooms.
70. Approx. 8 foot poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp proofing, drainage board, weeping tiles and full height blanket insulation.
71. Reinforced concrete garage floors with grade beams.
72. Advanced floor joist system utilizing upgraded “Engineered Floor Joist Technology.”
73. Tongue and Groove subfloor to be glued, screwed and sanded.
74. 2 x 6 exterior wall construction.
75. Conventional air circulating system HRV - simplified/partial.
76. High efficiency natural gas furnace with ECM Motor.
77. Sealed heating/cooling ducts in basement and garage ceiling.
78. Poured concrete porch AND steps, as per plan and approved grading.
79. Steel post and wood beam construction with pre-engineered floor system (excluding areas due to structural design).
80. Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
81. Rough-in three piece plumbing (drain pipes only) in basement for future bathroom in all (Single Detached) models as per vendors standard location.
82. "OPTIONAL" Rough-in three piece plumbing (drain pipes only) in basement for future bathroom in all (Townhome) models as per vendors standard location.
83. Cold Cellar with steel insulated door, weather stripping, light and floor drain in all (Single Detached) models.
84. "OPTIONAL" Cold Cellar with steel insulated door, weather stripping, light and floor drain in all (Townhome) models.
85. All garage walls to be fully drywalled and to be prime painted.
86. Concrete block party wall (Townhomes only).
**All homes will be Energy Star qualified. Energy Star for new homes is an initiative for Natural Resources Canada to promote energy efficient home building in Ontario. Performance tested, third party verified and government backed, the Energy Star label is your assurance that your new home is built to exacting, energy efficient guidelines.**
** All homes will be constructed in accordance with the. Town of East Gwillimbury Sustainability Guidelines and Implementation dated January 2015.**
The Tarion Warranty Program offers:
• Seven (7) Year protection on structural defects
• Two (2) Year protection on mechanicals and materials including electrical, plumbing, heating and distribution systems, all exterior cladding, windows and doors.
• One (1) Year protection on workmanship and material defects.
• All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/ brand/industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards & tolerances. Measurements may by converted from imperial to metric or vice versa & actual product size may vary slightly as a result.
• All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendors’ sole Discretion.
• All features and finishes where Purchaser is given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the Vendor’s predetermined standard selections. Useable square footages may vary from stated floor areas.
Prices & specifications subject to change without notice E. & O.E. *Limited time offer.
© 2015 CountryWide Homes. All Rights Reserved. March 14, 2015.
Select your home search filters, then click the "Find" button.