- Inventory Home Collection
- Vaughan - The Enclave at UTE
- Brampton - Eldorado Village
- Maple - Chelsea
- Thornhill - Otto
- Brampton - Cleave View Estate
- Brampton - Mayfield Village
- Caledon - Pathways
- Queensville - Queensville
- Richmond Hill - Brushwood
- Richmond Hill - Observatory Hill
- Stouffville - Forest Green
- Toronto - Ivy Hall Estates
- Vaughan - Kleinburg Hills
- Vaughan - Upper West Side
- Woodbridge - Woodbridge
- Aurora - The Arbors
- Nobleton - King Country Estates
- About Us
- Design Studio
- Customer Service
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- English, Italian, French and Modern inspired architecture utilizing brick, stone, stucco and architectural board, as per elevation.
- Precast concrete window sills, headers and arches, as per elevation.
- Copper accent roof(s), as per elevation, all other roof areas to receive 40 year self-sealing shingles.
- Decorative exterior railings (as per elevation).
- Low maintenance aluminum soffits, fascia, downspouts and "European" style ½ round eaves troughs
- "Carriage House" metal insulated sectional roll-up garage doors with heavy duty springs & decorative glazing.
- Elegant Coach lights at all doorways on all elevations.
SUPERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS:
- Cashmere colored taller vinyl casement windows and transoms with low-E and argon gas throughout (basement to be Low-E windows). All operating windows to be screened.
- French doors at rear and/or leading to porches/patios, as per plan.
- Approximately 8' High insulated stained fiberglass wood grain look front entry door(s) – height approximate, as per plan. 8' high insulated metal entry door from garage to house, if grade permits.
- Front entry doors with satin-nickel grip set, and finished passage and deadbolts on all side and rear entry doors with matching floor mounted doorstops (except for sliding doors).
- 10 foot ceilings on main floor, and 9 foot ceilings in basement and second floor (excluding areas due to mechanical or structural requirements).
- Smooth ceilings throughout main floor, excluding open to above areas. Second floor areas to be stipple sprayed with smooth border.
- 7 ¼" baseboard throughout main floor with 3" casing and backbend. 5 ¼" baseboards with 3" casing throughout second floor.
- Purchaser to have choice from 2 smooth interior door styles.
- Natural finish Oak veneer stairs with your choice of 1 ¾" natural finish oak pickets or metal pickets from vendors standard samples, with 3" half round handrails.
- Direct vent natural gas fireplace with precast limestone look mantel for all standard fireplace locations. 2 sided 24" above finished floor with beige marble and casing trim surround.
- 5" Cornice molding in single storey foyers, main hall, dining room and the living room (excludes tray ceilings and open to above area).
- Imported 13" x 13" tile flooring in foyer, main hall, kitchen, breakfast area, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms, lower finished foyer (as per plan) from Vendor's standard samples.
- 3" x ¾" strip hardwood flooring in natural finish on the main floor, stair landings and upper hall (as per plan and excluding tiled areas).
- Luxurious Berber carpeting in all second floor bedrooms, from vendor's standard line.
- Choice of Maple or Oak kitchen cabinets with extended height uppers (from vendor's standard line) and matching crown molding on upper cabinets.
- Islands, pantry and/or chef desk, as per plan.
- Granite countertops in kitchen from vendor's standard line.
- Under mounted double-bowl stainless steel sink.
- Superior chrome single hole pull out spray faucet.
- Rough-in dishwasher space with electrical and plumbing supply.
- 8x10 tiles in all bathtub enclosures to ceiling height. Separate shower stalls to include tiles on ceiling.
- All bathrooms to receive upgraded elongated toilet bowl. Separate shower stall to include framed clear glass shower door, mosaic floor tile and recessed waterproof light. All designs to receive standard bidet, as per plan.
- Powder room to receive Oval mirror, upgraded pedestal sink and upgraded elongated toilet.
- Crisp white porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with superior faucet package and mechanical pop up drain.
- Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout, (excluding ensuite), as per plan.
- Stand alone soaker tubs in all Ensuites where applicable (as per plan).
- Choice of Maple or Oak cabinetry (from standard line), with arborite counters and vanity top drawers (where applicable).
- Upgraded vanity light fixtures in all bathrooms.
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM:
- Deep laundry tubs with chrome faucet.
- All required plumbing, electrical and venting rough-ins will be provided.
- Easy-care Thermafoil upper cabinet in purchaser's choice of white or linen..
COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND FEATURES:
- Control switch located on interior of home near garage to power off your future garage door opener when you are on vacation, or in bed.
- Capped gas line at rear of home for future BBQ hook up.
- Complete central vacuum system located in garage.
- Smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard wired as per Ontario Building Code.
- Programmable ENERGY STAR thermostat.
- Door chimes at front and side entry doors, if applicable.
- Monitored security system consisting of master control and display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling entry doors and main and basement windows with purchaser's order of monitoring service from builder's supplier.
LIGHTING ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY:
- 200 AMP Electrical Service
- 20 Halogen pot lights on main floor (excluding switches vaulted or cathedral ceilings and open to above areas).
- One exterior SEASONAL electrical outlet mounted on soffit, operated on a separate switch.
- European height white Décora plugs and switches throughout, as per vendors standard specifications.
- Interior light fixtures or wall switched outlets in all bedrooms, family room, kitchen, great room, dining room, living room, breakfast area, den, halls, laundry and capped outlet in open to above areas as per vendors specifications.
- Weather proof exterior outlets – one at front, one at rear and one exterior plug on any exterior balcony, as per plan.
- Electrical wall outlet(s) in garage and an electrical outlet per garage door on garage ceiling for future garage door opener.
- Accommodations for cable and electrical over fireplace in family room for future flat panel TV, including additional back up framing (as per plan, if applicable).
- Cable rough-in in family room or great room, den, loft and all bedrooms (RG-6 Cable Standard).
- Telephone rough-in in Kitchen, living room, den, family room or great room, and all bedrooms.
- Approx. 9 foot poured concrete walls with heavy duty damp proofing, drainage board, weeping tiles and full height R-12 blanket insulation.
- Plywood subfloor to be glued, screwed and sanded.
- 2 x 6 exterior wall construction with R22 insulation value and R50 attic insulation.
- Conventional air circulating system (HRV) – simplified/partial.
- High efficiency natural gas furnace with ECM Motor
- Taped heating/cooling ducts in basement and garage ceiling.
- Poured concrete porch AND steps, as per plan.
- Steel post and wood beam construction with pre-engineered floor system (excluding areas due to structural design).
- Spray foam insulation above in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
- Rough-in three piece plumbing in basement for future bathroom, as per vendor's standard location.
- Cold Cellar with solid core door, weather stripping, light and floor drain.
- All garage walls to be fully dry walled and to be prime painted.
Prices & specifications subject to change without notice. E&OE
Select your home search filters, then click the "Find" button.