- Inventory Home Collection
- Vaughan - The Enclave at UTE
- Brampton - Eldorado Village
- Maple - Chelsea
- Thornhill - Otto
- Brampton - Cleave View Estate
- Brampton - Mayfield Village
- Caledon - Pathways
- Queensville - Queensville
- Richmond Hill - Brushwood
- Richmond Hill - Observatory Hill
- Stouffville - Forest Green
- Toronto - Ivy Hall Estates
- Vaughan - Kleinburg Hills
- Vaughan - Upper West Side
- Woodbridge - Woodbridge
- Aurora - The Arbors
- Nobleton - King Country Estates
- About Us
- Design Studio
- Customer Service
- News & Events
- Contact Us
First Time Home Buyer Tips
Here are a few tips for those that have little experience shopping for a new home:
1. Determine what you want in your home - Put your wish list on paper to help narrow your search right from the start.
2. Be Flexible - Prioritize your wish list in advance so you’ll know when to be firm and when to bend.
3. Calculate your spending power - You’ll want to know how large a mortgage you can handle and how much of a deposit you’re ready to put down.
4. Start Online - Save time and gas by doing researching on-line before your visit the home builder sales centres.
5. Research the Builder - A home builder with a long track record has the experience and lasting power you want. (Ours is over 50 years.)
6. Learn the Home Buying Jargon - When you can talk the talk, you’ll feel more comfortable and confident about the home-buying process.
7. Visualize your Future - As you visit a builder site and walk through a one of their model homes, picture your family living in those four walls. Does it have the right space and flow for the way you want to live?
8. Drive through the Community – If your not familiar with the community, take time to explore the area and its amenities. Be sure to check out your commute to and from work as well.
Tips for Renters
Consider trading your lease for a home of your own? Here are 4 great reasons why now may be a great time to buy a new home.
1. You’ve outgrown apartment living
2. You are adding to the family – The need for more space is always a good reason to buy a home.
3. You need to build equity – If you need to diversify your assets, adding real estate to your portfolio could be a wise decision.
4. You’re getting Married – Buying a home together can be a great start for the future that you plan on building together.
Select your home search filters, then click the "Find" button.