- Inventory Home Collection
- Vaughan - The Enclave at UTE
- Brampton - Eldorado Village
- Maple - Chelsea
- Thornhill - Otto
- Brampton - Cleave View Estate
- Brampton - Mayfield Village
- Caledon - Pathways
- Queensville - Queensville
- Richmond Hill - Brushwood
- Richmond Hill - Observatory Hill
- Stouffville - Forest Green
- Toronto - Ivy Hall Estates
- Vaughan - Kleinburg Hills
- Vaughan - Upper West Side
- Woodbridge - Woodbridge
- Aurora - The Arbors
- Nobleton - King Country Estates
- About Us
- Design Studio
- Customer Service
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Building Related Organizations
Tarion Warranty Corporation is a private corporation that was established in 1976 to protect the rights of new home buyers and regulate new home builders.
Tarion is responsible for administering the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act, which outlines the warranty protection that new home and condominium builders must provide, by law, to their customers.
The Building Industry and Land Development Association was formed through the merger of the Greater Toronto Home Builders' association (GTHBA) and the Urban Development
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
CMHC is Canada’s national housing agency. Established as a government-owned corporation in 1946 to address Canada’s post-war housing shortage, the agency has grown into a major national institution. CMHC is Canada’s premier provider of mortgage loan insurance, mortgage-backed securities, housing policy and programs, and housing research.
Ontario Home Builders Association
The Ontario Home Builders' Association was formed in 1962 with 10 locals to give residential builders a voice in the provincial government, facilitate changes in the industry and provide networking opportunities for home-building businesses, suppliers and services.
Canada Customs & Revenue Agency
The CRA administers:
• Tax laws for the Government of Canada and for most provinces and territories; and
Ontario Ministry of Finance
Performs a variety of roles, all focused on supporting a strong economic, fiscal and investment climate for Ontario, while ensuring accountability with respect to the use of public funds.
As a central agency within the government, the ministry:
• provides key fiscal, taxation and economic policy advice and support to the Minister of Finance, Cabinet and the Premier;
Select your home search filters, then click the "Find" button.