Non-Alcoholic and Non-Boring Summer Drink Recipes
Non-Alcoholic and Non-Boring Summer Drink Recipes
Delicious Summer Drinks, Minus the Hangover
The warm weather is finally here! Now is the time to gather your friends and family, and enjoy your favorite summer drinks. Alcoholic beverages are all well and good, but for those of you who want to enjoy a cocktail or two free of alcohol, then you’re in luck! We’ve put together a list of some of the most fruity and delicious alcohol-free beverages the world has to offer.
Smart and Simple Smoothies
No summer get-together would be complete with a round of delicious and healthy fruit smoothies. We’ve gathered all the best smoothie recipes we could find, and needless to say, we’re excited to try them all. Here are our top picks for the best smoothies to have by your side for the summer of 2018.
Cold Cantaloupe Smoothie
A great way to get in your weekly dose of cantaloupe nutrition, this healthy smoothie is delicious as it is easy to make!
- Chopped Cantaloupe Melon - 2 cups
- Juice from Half a Squeezed Lime
- Sugar - 3 tbs
- Water - ½ cup
- Chopped Ice - 1 cup
- Frozen Yogurt (optional) - ½ cup
Just put all the ingredients into a blender, put the lid on, and blend away! Once blended, pour into a cup and serve. Perfect for hot summer days. Also, substitute honeydew melon for a fun twist!
Super Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Certainly a fan favorite, this tasty fruit smoothie is loaded with flavor and has a great texture once blended. One sip of this strawberry smoothie recipe and you’ll want to make it every day.
- Strawberries - 1 cup
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt - ½ cup
- Milk - ½ cup
- Honey - 2 tsp
- Crushed Ice - 1 cup
Just blend all the ingredients together, pour into a cup, add an extra slice of banana, or a strawberry, and serve.
Orange Cream Team
This flavorful orange smoothie is a creamy treat. The ingredients are easy to gather and it’s a great option if you’re looking to make a few healthy breakfast smoothies as well.
- Navel Orange, Peeled
- Organic Greek Yogurt - ¼ cup
- Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract - ¼ tsp
- Table Cream - ½ tsp
- Ice Cubes - 4
Throw everything into a blender and let those blades spin! Pour into a cup, add a slice of lemon or lime for a bit of extra zest, and enjoy.
Peaches N’ Dream
This deliciously delectable frozen fruit smoothie is simple to make, and a dream to drink. You don’t have to move out to the country if you want to eat a lot of peaches, just take a frozen peach and add it to this easy smoothie recipe.
- Milk - 1 cup
- Low Fat Greek Yogurt - 2 tbsp
- Frozen Peaches - ½ cup
- Strawberries - ½ cup
- Powdered Ginger - ⅛ tsp
- Whey Protein Powder - 2 tsp
- Ice Cubes - 3
To reduce stress on the blender blades, add in the frozen components one at a time. Once all the ingredients are blended just pour into your favorite glass, serve, and enjoy this amazing peach smoothie.
This delicious mango smoothie combines loads of tasty smoothie ingredients to deliver an absolutely scrumptious fresh fruit drink.
- Juice-Packed Pineapple Chunks - 1 can (8 oz)
- Frozen Vanilla Yogurt - 1 cup
- Large Ripe Mango, Peeled and Chopped
- Ripe Banana
- Crushed or Cracked Ice
Combine the fresh fruit with the yogurt and blend until smooth, then add ice according to your desired level of slush.
These fun drink recipes are perfect for when you want all the deliciousness of a summer refresher, without the effects of alcohol. Fun, fancy, and flavorful, these summer drink recipes make everyone feel included in the party.
Virgin Watermelon Margarita
With loads of Vitamin A, Potassium, and antioxidants, the benefits of watermelon are many. This delicious virgin margarita is easy to make, and is great for kids who want to feel included in the grown-up party too.
- Medium Seedless Watermelon, Cut into Chunks
- Fresh Lime Juice - ½ cup
- Agave - 4 tsp
- Sparkling Water or Club Soda - ⅓ cup
- In a blender puree the watermelon until you have roughly 4 cups of puree.
- Add the lime juice and agave, blend some more.
- Then pour into the serving glasses, add the club soda, and enjoy.
This incredibly simple, and incredibly delicious summer drink won’t contribute to your diet, but it will put a smile on your face. Adored by kids and adults alike, this amazing ice cream lemonade beverage is a dream come true.
- Water - 2 cups
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice - ½ cup
- Vanilla Ice Cream - 6 cups
- Stir the water and sugar together in a pitcher.
- Add contents into a blender, add fresh lemon juice, ice cream, and blend.
- Pour, serve, and enjoy!
The Nojito (The Non-Alcoholic Mojito)
The ideal drink for avid fans of mint and limes, this alcohol-free mojito is a light and delicious treat, perfect for hot and sunny days.
- Mint Leaves - 8
- Sugar Syrup - 1-½ oz
- Lime Juice - 3 oz
- Club Soda - 2 oz
- Crushed Ice (add to taste)
- Fill ⅓ of a pint glass with ice, add mint leaves.
- Combine the lime juice and sugar syrup.
- Carefully mash the leaves together with the liquid, using a wooden pestle. Be sure not to tear the leaves.
- Add more ice to the glass, as well as club soda.
- Garnish with mint, serve, and enjoy this fizzy drink!
Virgin Pina Colada
A classic summertime beverage, and one of the most popular drinks of all time. This tasty treat is sure to be smash hit at any social gathering.
- Frozen Unsweetened Pineapple Chunks - 1-½ cups
- Ice - ¼ cup
- Unsweetened Pineapple Juice - 1 cup
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk - 1 cup
- Brown Sugar - 1-3 tbsp
- First place the frozen pineapple chunks and ice at bottom of the blender.
- Add pineapple juice, coconut milk, and brown sugar over top. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with an extra pineapple slice or maraschino cherry.
- Serve and enjoy.
Orange Kiwi Spritzer
- Kiwi Fruit, Ripe
- Frozen Orange Juice - ½ cup
- Granulated Sugar - 1 tsp
- Lemon Soda (or Sprite) - 12 oz.
- Peel the kiwi and cut it into chunks.
- Finely mash the kiwi.
- Place mashed kiwi at bottom of 2 serving glasses.
- Pour ¼ cup of frozen orange juice on top of the kiwi in each cup.
- Add 1 tsp of sugar to each cup.
- Top it off with the lemon soda (or Sprite).
- Mix well with a spoon until the orange juice has dissolved into the drink.
- Serve immediately.
We hope you enjoy these amazingly simple, and delicious non-alcoholic beverages. These are some of the best smoothie recipes and fizzy drinks out there, and we had a lot of fun taste testing them. Now is the time to get out there and enjoy the warm weather, so grab your drink of preference, some good friends, and enjoy the sunshine.